AZHOC - Arizona Homeowners Coalition
Voice for homeowner rights and justice.

Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

2 Responses

  1. Dennis Legere


    For the CC&R’s to be binding and enforceable they must be recorded in the county recorders office, for any county that the development is part of.


    1. josepha

      So, my HOA Secretary has a CCR from 2001. I have a copy of ccr’s From 2007 signed by the receiver after the association went into receivership The only CCR ‘s that are recorded is the original in 1992.
      My HOA secretary says his are the right one not mine. It appears that neither are legal?

Leave a Reply